1,249,000 or $5,500/Monthly
Nestled on a tree lined street across from Garfield Square you will find this sophisticated, masterful renovation located in the epicenter of the sizzling hot Mission and Valencia|24th Street corridors! This trendy, hip home is steps to shops, restaurants, cafes, BART, Philz Coffee, 24th Street, tech shuttles and all the buzz this area has to offer! Don’t miss this perfect mix of modern luxury and vintage details.
- Fully remodeled, spacious kitchen features custom cabinets, recessed and under cabinet lighting, marble counters, high end fixtures and stainless steel appliances.
- Four bedrooms, three very generous in size with the third being a great nursery, guest room or home office. The home has a very flexible floor plan, which allows a variety of configurations to suit your needs. Master bedroom has marble, gas fireplace.
- One new and one remodeled bath. Features include Scot Porcelain Tiles, Grohe fixtures, deep-soaking bath, custom glass enclosed shower & new lighting and vanities.
- Soaring ceilings, new oak hardwood floors, freshly painted, custom lighting and Hunter Douglass window treatments throughout.
- Southern facing, corner unit, is detached on three sides which allows for an abundance of light.
- Laundry|mud room has full size washer and dryer and plenty of room for storage.
- Shared interior courtyard with BBQ area and huge dedicated storage room suitable for bikes, suitcases and large storage items.
- Garfield Square Park features towering trees, plenty of sunshine, a swimming pool, kids playground, open space and an athletic field. Conveinantly located 2 blocks to Precita Park in Bernal and all the great shops and restaurants of the area.
- Parking available
- Easy FWY access, Walk to tech shuttles and BART
The Mission neighborhood is an undeniably perfect representation of the diversity within San Francisco, from cultures and ethnicities to activities, celebrations, and architecture.
Sheltered from the fog, Mission is one of the sunniest neighborhoods in San Francisco, which makes it an ideal home for Mission Dolores Park. The popularity of this park soars across every community in the city, and with its sprawling 16 acres, it has something for everyone. The newly renovated playground attracts families with tots to teens, while the full tennis and basketball courts are open for play for all levels of athletes. Annual and seasonal events held here attract crowds from all over the Bay Area, whether it is a national holiday or a summer movie in the park.
Public transit is present in multiple forms throughout the neighborhood, making it easy to access from every corner of the city. And the destination restaurants and cafes that have exploded in this neighborhood continue to grow and attract the large population of foodies from around the Bay, and from around the globe.
With shopping, dining, shared outdoor green space, and residential properties of every kind, Mission Dolores is a quintessential big city neighborhood full of character, vitality and diversity. Becoming a resident here means you may never want to leave the neighborhood again.
Mission offers the most varied options in residential living with single-family homes, lofts, apartments, condos, multi-unit buildings, rooms, and even driveways and garages available for rent. Victorian and Edwardian style homes blanket a majority of the neighborhood giving it an old-fashioned authenticity, while stylish contemporary homes and condominiums give it a modern vibe.
Inner Mission, San Francisco
BRE # 02081348
BRE # 02041967